I have emailed to Najib to ask the Prime Minister to fix appointment next week for him to show me and Tony Pua where in the PAC Report on 1MDB he is absolved of any wrongdoing in the 1MDB scandal - goo.gl/V9oKLd
Oh come off it. Point (1) is straight up smokescreen. Point (2) is deliberately requesting something you probably calculated can't be got. Decision time. You wanna double down on your lying? Or halfway man up and admit it. Can always say you forgot or blame it on someone else. 🤣 twitter.com/MukhrizMahathi…
I am a strong and independent African woman. I am a vision of African womanhood, a mother, wife, an educator and a leader. I believe in a vision of progress that can be achieved by all women alike #IDefineMe
Spoke at DAP fund raising. Told Sarawakians that Semenanjung already in hands of PH; just dont support and prop up MO1 and we will have a new country #fb
No comments